IMPORTANT GROUP BOOKING INFORMATION
Hostelling International has extensive experience working with groups and we understand that groups need flexibility with their bookings. Please carefully review the following booking and cancellation policies to ensure a worry and problem free experience during your visit with us.
Reservations will be accepted up to one year in advance of check in. A quotation and accommodation agreement will be sent to you for review. This must be signed and returned to Hostelling International to confirm your reservation. A 20% deposit at the time of booking is required to secure your reservation. A 50% deposit is required if your reservation is for more than 50% of hostel beds. The remaining balance is payable 28 days prior to check-in. Signing this document confirms that you accept the standard group cancellation policies.
Once your signed quotation has been received we will send you confirmation of your reservation. The deposit is due at the time you make your reservation. The Groups Reservation Agent will confirm payment of the deposit and charge the credit card on file, unless deposit is being made by cheque which is then due within 14 days of reservation, otherwise the credit card on file will be charged.
The deposit is due when booking is made. Your reservation must be prepaid in FULL 28 days prior to the group's arrival at the hostel. Payments by Visa, MasterCard, or cheque (Canadian currency) are accepted. Bank transfers are also available upon request.
4. Group Rooming List:
Fourteen (14) days prior to arrival, the group rooming list is also due. The list should specify first and last names, gender, and any specific rooming requests. Hostelling International will provide the group with a rooming list form to be completed at least fourteen (14) days prior to group's check-in date.
5. Cancellations & Changes:
- Groups may cancel up to 28 days in advance of check-in with no penalty.
- Cancellations within 28 days forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less before check-in date are 100% non-refundable.
- A maximum of 10% reduction in group size is acceptable fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival. any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
- Hostelling International reserves the right to cancel any reservations not paid in full 28 days in advance.
- No shows will not receive a refund. We will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation, provided that payment has already been received as required.