Jobs and Internships
Want to join a dynamic team of laid-back, fun and charming people? See below if we have any available positions or apply to become a volunteer!
Night Auditor (part-time)
We're looking for a part-time night auditor to join our team (16 to 32 hours per week).
- Customer service skills, specially in the accommodation industry
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Initiative and desire to take on new challenges/responsibilities
- Ability to communicate in other languages
- Ability to be responsible while working with minimal supervision
- ... and of course ability to stay up and alert during the night!
- Availability to be scheduled any days of the week/weekend, including holidays. After all, being an awesome hostel is a 24/7 job!
Interested? Email your resume to Julia Rodrigues (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a brief explanation of why you think you are a good fit for an overnight position at a hostel. This MUST be included, so show off your "attention to detail" skills and don't rule yourself out on such technicality!
International applicants who are not already present in Canada and/or do not already possess a valid work permit will NOT be considered. HI-Toronto does NOT participate in visa applications/sponsorship programs. If you are a work permit holder, please do include its expiry date/any restrictions as well on your application.
We look forward to meeting your awesome you! Good luck.
Volunteer at HI-Toronto
Love Toronto and want to share it with the world? We are looking for super fun volunteers to run activities and events for our guests at HI Toronto! The types of activities you will lead include our legendary pub crawl, walking tours, sporting events, quiz nights and much, much more. We love creative ideas- so let us know if you have an awesome suggestion for an event!
If you're interested in this opportunity, email Julia Rodrigues at email@example.com. Please include your resume and a description of the activities that you would be fantastic at leading. Also, we would love to know why you are interested in volunteering with HI-Toronto.