Need an escape from your studies?
save up to 25% at HI-Whistler with accommodation packs
There are two essential items you need this winter:
1. Your Whistler Blackcomb Student Season Pass
2. Your HI-Whistler prepaid snow season Accommodation Pack
Students can get cheaper rates at HI-Whistler. Choose from 5, 10, 15 and 20 night Accommodation Packs.
Our HI-Whistler Accommodation Packs offer you the ultimate in flexibility AND you'll save quite a bit of money too.
- 5 night Accommodation Pack $143.80 plus tax - (Save 10%)
- 10 night Accommodation Pack $271.60 plus tax - (Save 15%)
- 15 night Accommodation Pack $383.40 plus tax - (Save 20%)
- 20 night Accommodation Pack $479.20 plus tax - (Save 25%)
What is the HI-Whistler Accommodation Pack?
The HI-Whistler Prepaid Accommodation Pack contains 5, 10, 15 or 20 accommodation vouchers; each voucher is exchanged for a night in a multi-share room at HI-Whistler. Reservations must be made in advance.
Who can use the HI-Whistler Accommodation Pack and vouchers?
The accommodation vouchers are only valid for use by the person who purchased the HI-Whistler Accommodation Pack. Valid ID will be required at the time of check in. The HI-Whistler Accommodation Pack is only available to students registered in applicable universities and colleges in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington. Student ID is required at time of check-in.
When can the accommodation vouchers be used?
The accommodation vouchers are available for use throughout the winter season until June 30 2013. Accommodation vouchers can be used any night of the week. Blackout periods apply from December 24, 2012 to January 05, 2013 and March 23, 2013 to March 30, 2013 inclusive. It is important to note that the accommodation vouchers are still subject to availability and does not guarantee you availability.
How do I use the pack?
Because your accommodation voucher does not guarantee you accommodation you are required to check availability and make a reservation. Please call our central reservations team at 1.866.762.4122 prior to arrival to ensure that there is availability and to make your reservation, alternatively this can be done online. At time of reservation you will be asked for credit card details to secure your booking, this is still necessary even though you have a prepaid voucher. Your card will not be charged unless you fail to turn up for your reservation or you did not cancel your reservation 24 hours prior to expected arrival. You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before arrival free of charge.
The small print:
- HI-Whistler Accommodation Packs and its vouchers are non-refundable if not used by the end of their validity date.
- Valid ID and your HI-Whistler Accommodation Pack are required at check-in, no exceptions.
- Packs and vouchers are to be used ONLY by the person whose name appears on the pack, no exceptions.
- HI-Whistler Accommodation Voucher is valid for one night in a multi-share room only and is subject to availability.
- The Accommodation Pack and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- HI-Whistler Accommodation Packs and vouchers that have been tampered with will be voided and non-refunded.