Polar bears and belugas at the heart of Canada
We have cold, we have snow and we have wide open prairies. We have endless summer sunshine, lakes and forests. We have a multicultural capital city, festivals, beautiful beaches and unique northern experiences. Be captivated by the Northern Lights, watch polar bears in their natural habitat or even snorkel with belugas. From Winnipeg to North of 53, there's tons to do in Manitoba.
Manitoba is known for
What people love about this province
- The classic Canadian city of Winnipeg, home to the Canadian Museum of Human Rights and the Forks National Historic Site
- 75 provincial parks with extensive trail networks
- Polar bear spotting and beluga snorkelling in Churchill
Did you know?
- Manitobans consume the most Slurpees in the world
- Winnipeg is the capital of Manitoba and the geographical center of North America.
- The longest naturally-freezing skating rink in the world is in Winnipeg
1 hostel in Manitoba
Related Offers & Discounts
Tap into HI's huge network of discounts the moment you get your membership card. You can keep saving while you travel and long after you get back.
Articles from our Magazine
Oh, and we've got a lot more to say!
Book Your Stay
No fees. No deposit.