Jobs and Internships
Want to join a dynamic team of laid-back, fun and charming people? See below if we have any available positions.
Please note: a working knowledge of French is required for all positions.
Current available positions
HI-Montreal is looking for housekeeping attendants who's work will be to ensure the comfort of the guests and a clean and tidy environment in the rooms and the public areas of the hostels.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the rooms and common areas
- Make sure to communicate effectively the information within the team
- Assist other departments
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Full-time AND part-time, weekends AND week
- Work that can be performed under stress
- The organization of work may vary depending on the tourism season
- Wage policy disclosed to interested
Skills and qualifications
- Aptitude for customer service
- Basic knowledge of French. Fluency in other languages is an asset.
- Aptitudes for teamwork, autonomy, dynamism, etc.
- Knowledge of the immediate area and tourist points of interest
- Stress tolerance
Interested? Send your resume to:
Ms. Juana Davis
1030, Mackay Street, Montréal
T. 514 843-3317 | F. 514 934-3251 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You love Montréal and you want to share it with the rest of the world? The HI-Montréal is seeking a volunteer to perform a few tasks! You must be comfortable working in French and English. Accommodation is included. More info at the front desk! Or send your cv/letter at email@example.com.