What our guests say:
"The location can't be beat."
"Best hostel I've been to in a long time. Great location, awesome people."
- FREE NIGHT: Starting Oct 1, 2012 until May 31, 2013 - stay for 6 nights and get the 7th night free. All nights must be consecutive.
- FREE linen (leave your sleeping bag at home)
- FREE wireless internet
- FREE play pool table
- TV room and library
- Heaps of communal space for socializing and meeting new mates
- Friendly and informative staff
- Lockers in rooms, baggage and bike storage too
- Large fully-equipped self-serve kitchen, including microwaves (sorry, no conventional ovens)
- Laundry facilities 24-hour staffing
- Now offering FREE coffe and tea in the mornings (7:00am - 9:30am)
Friendly and central, the Hostelling International Victoria hostel is housed in a heritage building slap bang in the middle of the city's historic downtown centre. Located just a 5 minute walk from Victoria's picturesque waterfront, the BC legislature buildings, and the Royal British Columbia Museum, backpackers have the best access for exploring Canada's westernmost capital.
Our friendly staff are more than happy to give sightseeing suggestions. check out their Top Picks of things to do whilst in town >> Victoria boasts plenty of restaurants, pubs and clubs, and there are plenty of events going on throughout the year too. Find out more about Victoria >>
Parking: The hostel does not have its own parking lot, but designated street parking (blue parking poles) outside of the Hostel are free from 6pm until 9am everyday and free on Sundays. Parkings lots near the hostel charge $8.00 for day parking (6am until 6pm).
516 Yates Street