Come and visit us at HI-Vancouver Downtown.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest!
Join us in our dining room for a continental breakfast, which includes Muffins, Bagels, Toast, Cereal, Jam, Fruit and Juice. Enjoy complimentary coffee all day!
Bring your laptop and enjoy free wireless. No laptop, no problem. We also have computer terminals available and for a small fee you can access the internet.
From the hostel, you can easily walk to Stanley Park or any downtown attraction, not to mention that we're a two minute walk from English Bay beach and False Creek Ferries to Granville Island. For those who'd like to venture further, we have mountain bikes available for rent, and sell passes at our front desk for Vancouver's extensive transit system.
Our four bed dorms include lockers, a sink, and secure key-card access. Private rooms for two or three are also available. Please don't hesitate to call the front desk any time (604-684-4565, or toll-free 1-888-203-4302), where our staff are happy to address your further questions. We hope to see you soon!
- Kitchen: Guests have 24 hour access to our spacious and fully equipped kitchen as well as a comfortable dining room. A free breakfast is served here every morning from 8:00 to 9:15. Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and purified water all day.
- Games Room: Features Billiards and Foosball tables, a couple of retro arcade machines, and some counter space for board games make this room a great place to socialize and make new mates.
- Library: This quiet room contains an ever-changing collection of books, thanks to the take-a-book/leave-a-book system. See something you like? Leave us something interesting and it's yours.
- TV Room: Kick back in this area any time of the day or night to enjoy some television on our big shiny flat screen!
- ALSO: Laundry room, onward booking centre, daily tours and activities, and of course a friendly staff prepared to make sure you've got all the information you need to enjoy the city.
- Parking: Parking is limited and can be reserved. Overnight parking fee does apply.
To make a reservation or changes to an existing booking, visit www.hostelvancouver.ca.