Around the Hostel
Around the Hostel HI-Vancouver Downtown is located just off Davie Street, in the West End neighbourhood of Vancouver. The West End has a laid-back feel with beaches to hang out at and Stanley Park on your doorstep, yet you are just a stones throw from the action of Granville Street. Here are some of the amenities that you can find nearby to the hostel:
- Safeway, 1641 Davie Street.
- Liquor Store, 1155 Bute Street.
- Stepho's, popular Greek Restaurant ,1124 Davie Street.
- Joe's Grill, local favourite for breakfast and lunch, 1031 Davie Street.
- Samurai Japanese Restaurant, 1108 Davie Street.
- Thai Basil Restaurant, 1215 Thurlow Street.
- Score on Davie, 1262 Davie Street.
- Speakeasy, 1239 Davie Street.
Beauty, Health and Post Office
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 1125 Davie Street.
- Robson Street.
- Pacific Centre Mall.
- Vancouver Art Gallery, 750 Hornby Street.
- Roedde House Museum, 1415 Barclay Street.
- Bill Reid Gallery, 639 Hornby Street.
- False Creek Ferries - South end of Thurlow Street.
- Granville Island ? Public Market and Artisans.
- Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park.
- Stanley Park
- Sunset Beach, south end of Thurlow Street
- English Bay Beach, west end of Davie Street