Due to restorations and renovations HI-Calgary City Centre will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
For more information regarding reservations at the HI-Calgary City Centre and alternative accommodations available in the HI-Pacific Mountain Region please contact our Central Reservation Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.778.328.2220 or Toll Free: 1.866.762.4122.
CALGARY'S TOP RATED HOSTEL
- FREE all-you-can-eat breakfast with homemade buttermilk pancakes, muffins, oatmeal, toast, jam, peanut butter, seasonal fruit and juice
- FREE coffee, tea, and hot chocolate all day
- FREE wireless internet in all common areas and guest rooms
- FREE storage even after checking out (including bikes)
- FREE local phone calls
- FREE faxing/photocopying/printing/scanning
- FREE linens and towels (please leave your sleeping bags at home)
- FREE onward booking at other HI hostels around the world
- FREE pool table
- FREE movie rental
- Activity room complete with a 50" screen television with digital cable and arcade games
- Large fully-equipped self-serve kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- Limited parking available for only $5.00 a day
- Grill your favourite food on a fully-equipped BBQ
- Relaxing reading/internet room with a nice sunny patio
- Cozy lobby area with couches - ideal for hanging out, catching up with friends and meeting new people
- Unwind in our spacious and sunny backyard
HI-Calgary City Centre offers both shared dorms and private rooms, all with new beds and mattresses. Shared rooms have a maximum of 6 beds and feature individual lockers and individual bed lights. Recent upgrades to our washrooms, kitchen and patio help us offer you everything you need for a comfortable stay!
Great staff & customer service:
Our friendly and experienced front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions about the city, tours, transportation, and things to do. Staff is always happy to recommend cool places for you to see, so don't hesitate to ask
The hostel also features an informative activities board filled with daily listings of different events and specials. A guest notice board for job postings, guest messages, ride board, mail, accommodation and for sale listings is also available.
Exploring Calgary is easy from our central location - a quick walk takes you to the city centre where you can find dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural districts for every taste and budget. Other attractions are easy to get to with the help of the nearby Calgary Transit C-train (FREE within the city centre).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Area Construction Notice
Effective August 2012, road closures and construction around Downtown Calgary's East Village may affect HI-Calgary City Centre. More info >>